Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Don't buy elves house (maybe?)

IronWaffle5x5 wrote:
I bought the elf house thing for 60d and then realized it's the 4th prize. Or at least that's what it looks like. So annoyed at EA over that. So easy to get GCs it isn't worth it, IMO.

Love the rest of the update, but could've gotten the 3 new snowmen for the same price.

I bought 2 Elf houses. They're neat.
  • katehutson wrote:

I bought 2 Elf houses. They're neat.

They are... Can you use them separately at least, as opposed to scratchers which are 1-per 6 hours no matter how many KEMs?
  • IronWaffle5x5 wrote:
    I bought the elf house thing for 60d and then realized it's the 4th prize. Or at least that's what it looks like. So annoyed at EA over that. So easy to get GCs it isn't worth it, IMO.

Love the rest of the update, but could've gotten the 3 new snowmen for the same price.

They've done this in the past and offered premium items as free rewards, so it shouldn't be a surprise that they're doing it again.

• I, too, bought one without realizing it was going to be the 6k prize. At first, I was a little pissed, but they are kinda cute. I might even buy another to stagger them eight hours apart.
  • I was pondering whether to buy the donuts to get an elf house for gift gathering until I got the mall and saw it was the next prize. I'm glad I won't have to spend the money.
  • I bought three and was pleased to see it was my next prize because I actually wanted to have four. They will generate money after the event is over, so not a waste of money. It is better than buying a bundle of presents.
  • I have 4. They are set up to look like a small elf town near Santa's Village. I plan to put Santa's Workshop there too.
  • The more the merrier.. Easiest way to find those presents, especially when people hide them like me :)

I consider it a treasure hunt... :)

btw to my friends, I am only leaving 1 present per town, so if you cant find it then I have probably run out.. :)
  • IronWaffle5x5 wrote:

Yeah, and the snowmen (I got Snowball and Bart) are on the 'free' wheel too*. I also mistakenly bought SLH when the confirmation got turned off at the beginning of Halloween. These events are tricky to do right, but the boards help a lot.

*wait, are they? I'm still waiting for my first coin...
  • I got 4 and the 5th one from the prize thing. Might get a few more as I think they're super cute! :D