Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Drama

emmcee1 wrote:
I still havnt got all the land. Now that I have built mcbains mansion and all night gym iam current back to the old routine of raising money to buy land. Now with these must speculated updates supposedly just around the corner, should I be saving my money or continue to buy land? This is the drama i face ATM.

I'm banking a million before I buy any more land. I bought a lot of land right before the update. Never dreamed they would update a Monday morning. Don't want to be in that position again. I'd save for the update. If you make a little extra, then I'd buy land. Nothing worse than seeing your neighbors with buildings while your assigning one hour tasks.
  • Tough question...I would say unless you really need the space now or have some brilliant idea to re-design something that requires more land, just keep saving your cash.
  • I'm in the same position. My #1 priority is land. I save for new stuff, when it's available.
  • Thank you all for the replies, iam just in the middle of designing a nice big excise lake area, I guess would be my lake sf, really want to finish that but at the same time I want the dough. Although it doesn't really take me long to save a large amount of money.
  • Thank you all for the replies, iam just in the middle of designing a nice big excise lake area, I guess would be my lake sf, really want to finish that but at the same time I want the dough. Although it doesn't really take me long to save a large amount of money.