Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Duff Garden donut glitch (or easter egg?)

It is incredibly hard to get close enough to a million without going over to trigger this if is does work. I tried buto kept pushing over the million dollar mark and gave up. Nice glitch if it does work but too frustrating for me.
  • It's happens, on occasion, that I'll get two bonus donut rounds when I'm collecting large amounts of xp.

There aren't any characters at the Duff Gardens when this happens.
  • Didn't work for me. Must be something else going on, or maybe I'm just not luck enough. :cry:
  • I do have 13 people in Duff Gardens available, and so that helps produce many xp. But with me, it definitely happens every time I try it.

I buy 25 KEM and set everyone on 4 hr tasks. I come back 4 hrs later, drop the KEMs and watch to when I get close to a million, and stop. Then get closer by clearing character's tasks, and then when I'm very close, use all the people to cross the million mark. I get two donut windows every time. Then I repeat the process by going back and dropping more KEMs and getting back up to a million xp, etc.

I takes a little longer, but it's kind of a game in itself. I don't always get it for every million, as I may accidentally go over a million clearing tasks. Also sometimes I have to go through the cycle of Duff Gardens a few times to cross over, which takes time. But I used to clear around 36 donuts a day just from collecting xp, this comes close to doubling it.

I'm using android, so don't know if that matters. I have been able to do this 6 times now, and (for me) it works like clockwork.

*Also, for me anyways, when I clear the Duff Garden tasks, there are no other xp being collected, so I know, for me, it is the Duff Gardens alone that is doing it.
  • didnt work for me. And it is too hard for you to do also anyway. How often are you hitting the million mark and with the irs how easy is it to get close to 100 or the mark? With that time you will save more levelling with cobblestone walls than with kem.
  • it actually wasn't that difficult, but unfortunately with the glory of the update, it seems it no longer works...
    I wish I had discovered it before last night... oh well, got some bonuts out of it anyways...