Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Duff-Tree

Did you look in you're inventory?
  • My husband has a ticket in for this also. Apparently it was an easier fix for them to add it to the buy menu??? Its a crazy wait time and they have closed his ticket twice. I opened another and reopened the original. Maybe something will get resolved.
  • Tree was placed in his inventory after connecting to chat with EA associate Upendra. The wait to connect to chat was about 70 due to holidays. After connecting and submitting his email address associated with the account, he just had to completely log out of game, wait til Upendra loaded the tree to inventory, then log back in and tree was there! Nice job Upendra! Appreciate the help!
  • teo47 wrote:
    I have also opened a ticket about this...I actually really like this tree and would love to have it to place next to my Duff Brewery. Certainly don't want to have to pay 30 donuts for an item I should have had for free though!

Just to update, I received a nice email from a support person who placed the tree into my inventory. Woohoo!
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    It's great to see some of you getting resolution on this. I'm happy for you guys!
  • I only managed to login once on Christmas but I did get the lights for lard lad and the duff tree and I don't have duff man?
  • So many issues...I forgot to file a report that my tree is missing after completing the quest too.

Just feeling defeated with all the glitches. :cry: