Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Duff xmas tree

It was an Xmas Day only gift from EA, I believe ... along with a Lard Lad Donuts Xmas deco.
  • wilsoares wrote:
    Hi,

I'm new here, my wife playes the game since beta, or whatever was called that version that was pulled out of Apple Store a couple of years ago, anyway she has every single item that was released in the game but she seems to be missing some sort of xmas tree made with duff cans, it looks like that in one of her neighbors.
    How can she get this item.

Thanks mates!

It was given away on Christmas day this year. I don't know that you'll be able to get it otherwise if you didn't log in on that day.
  • They gave it to us for Xmas, and sold it for donuts a few days after. You might have to wait until they rerelease it next year, if they even do.
  • roshigoth1 wrote:
    wilsoares wrote:
    Hi,

I'm new here, my wife playes the game since beta, or whatever was called that version that was pulled out of Apple Store a couple of years ago, anyway she has every single item that was released in the game but she seems to be missing some sort of xmas tree made with duff cans, it looks like that in one of her neighbors.
    How can she get this item.

Thanks mates!

It was given away on Christmas day this year. I don't know that you'll be able to get it otherwise if you didn't log in on that day.

That's weird, she has the Lard Lad with the Xmas decoration, but she doesn't have this Xmas tree.
    grogtheslayer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I also got the Lard Lad deco, but not the Duff Tree. I still have an extra Lemon Tree and an extra Faberge Egg in my inventory due to glitches. I guess I'll have to contact EA about my inventory issues. I thought it was weird that I completed the little dialogue about Homer and Duffman but nothing happened.
  • 0ReganPOOP wrote:
    grogtheslayer wrote:
    I also got the Lard Lad deco, but not the Duff Tree. I still have an extra Lemon Tree and an extra Faberge Egg in my inventory due to glitches. I guess I'll have to contact EA about my inventory issues. I thought it was weird that I completed the little dialogue about Homer and Duffman but nothing happened.

2 Faberge eggs!? wow you are one lucky guy.

If you told the forums during the Easter event that you have 2 of them people would have totally lost it :P

Same, she doesn't have it in her inventory.
  • 0ReganPOOP wrote:
    grogtheslayer wrote:

Not really. It was a unique item, so the second one can't be placed. Which is a bummer for grog, because if he has the second one he definitely paid 100 donuts for the first.
    grogtheslayer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    neuroheart wrote:
    0ReganPOOP wrote:
    grogtheslayer wrote:

Not really. It was a unique item, so the second one can't be placed. Which is a bummer for grog, because if he has the second one he definitely paid 100 donuts for the first.

Yup, didn't think I'd get it, so I sprung donuts for it, then I got it second to last tap. Oh well.
  • I'm in the group of got the Lard Lard Christmas skin, but no Duff tree. :( And yep, checked inventory.
  • Same here,

logged in, completed the Duffman task but did not receive the tree. Wondered if it was a widespread problem or not.