Forum Discussion

11 years ago

EA are brilliant

Congrats on getting the donuts! :thumbup:
  • Itchem-Scratchem wrote:
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    Mess911 wrote:
    If giving you donuts would save me from having to read your posts then I would have done the same.

Though I bet you weren't even in character on the phone. Pfffth, phoney.

One ratman didn't do it on the phone. Two no ratman didn't speak in third person because would have looked stupid and they would not give ratman donuts.

The link ratman used is
    http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

See even Ratman agrees that speaking in third person is stupid.

Ratman needed a serious conversation with the help person. Ratman was not in full rat mode.
    And thank you ebarber. Ratman likes your sig
  • prixton1 wrote:
    I just attempted to get in contact to lodge a complaint (been a long time coming). I tried to do the customer service chat, and it brought me to a new tab (in safari, on ipad) where it said "please wait ...your approximate wait time is less than five minutes...." I waited for a full fifteen minutes, and nothing happened, no one logged on, it just kept saying "please wait...less than five minutes..." I then thought perhaps refreshing the page might help, and now it says "approximate wait time 10-15 minutes." I'm honestly kind of worried their chat system just isn't compatible with ipad /safari, it doesn't seem to be working at all...

Ratman used his ipad. Maybe leave it for a bit and try again later.
  • i got denied through the live chat. So i just sent an email. I'll update on the reply.
  • cdepast wrote:
    i got denied through the live chat. So i just sent an email. I'll update on the reply.

Just keep complaining to them until they offer you donuts. Ratman didn't ask for them they offered.
  • Itchem-Scratchem wrote:
    Don't you all see what EA is doing, they are giving you bugs on purpose so that they'll fixe it and then give donuts to you. EA is buying customers so that more people will waste money on the game.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/HangmenHeaven/Response%20Face/paranoid.jpg
  • Ratman5674 wrote:
    NMayo wrote:
    I E-Mailed them anyways after the update since its still horribly laggy and crashy on my Galaxy Note 3...

that would be cool if they give me 15 donuts, but id rather they eat those donuts for dinner and stay late to fix the damn Game!!!!

Ratman used the thing where you can talk to them live. They said they are trying to fix it.

Yeah, the live chat feature is pretty cool. The customer service agents are really nice too. Last week, I bought a tray of donuts (132 donuts) and because of the glitchiness of the game, they never showed up in my game. So, I contacted customer service through the live chat feature and they just asked for a screenshot of my e-mail receipt and they gave me my donuts, plus an extra 33 for the inconvenience. It was worth the inconvenience for those extra donuts. I didn't even ask, they just offered them to me.
  • cogitoergosum8 wrote:
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    NMayo wrote:
    I E-Mailed them anyways after the update since its still horribly laggy and crashy on my Galaxy Note 3...

that would be cool if they give me 15 donuts, but id rather they eat those donuts for dinner and stay late to fix the damn Game!!!!

Ratman used the thing where you can talk to them live. They said they are trying to fix it.

Yeah, the live chat feature is pretty cool. The customer service agents are really nice too. Last week, I bought a tray of donuts (132 donuts) and because of the glitchiness of the game, they never showed up in my game. So, I contacted customer service through the live chat feature and they just asked for a screenshot of my e-mail receipt and they gave me my donuts, plus an extra 33 for the inconvenience. It was worth the inconvenience for those extra donuts. I didn't even ask, they just offered them to me.

Same although I had purchased 900 and got 250 extra
  • Ratman5674 wrote:
    The lag caught up with ratman. :(
    So Ratman decided to tell the game advisors.vthey don't know when it will be fixed but they give Ratman 15 free donuts.
    Thanks EA for being awesome.

Either that or they didnt really read your complaint and thought just give him 15donuts to ssshhh him LOL :mrgreen:
  • dave3490 wrote:
    My detective actually did some detective work and found out the truth...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/15/The_Dad_Who_Knew_Too_Little.jpg/250px-The_Dad_Who_Knew_Too_Little.jpg

He looks like a tough cookie :P :lol: