Forum Discussion

12 years ago

EA be trollin' though

Oh yeah I know what you mean! I honestly can't wait for wacking day to be over and for every one to get their prizes.
  • cl891 wrote:
    I've noticed this. After I got the motel I wanted more eggs to give to those not finished and instead I've been getting predominantly snakes. On the upside, I've got 5 donuts off 3 whack boxes. 8)
    Same here, only finished earlier this evening but hadnt visited.any friends so thought I would whack away for one last evening to donate, but soon gave up, not an egg in sight.
  • cl891 wrote:
    I've noticed this. After I got the motel I wanted more eggs to give to those not finished and instead I've been getting predominantly snakes. On the upside, I've got 5 donuts off 3 whack boxes. 8)

Lucky you. I only got 3 Donuts out of 8 boxes :evil:
  • ddashrock wrote:
    When I want eggs I get nothing but snakes and when I want snakes I get nothing but eggs. :lol:

Ain't that the truth, I am trying to get eggs, but now it's pretty much 75% snakes all the time. I am going to fight to the bitter end though and make those meager egg drops 30 at a time if I have to. Neighbors almost ready to visit again, maybe my egg to snake ratio will improve... :shock:
  • tlindfors wrote:
    ddashrock wrote:
    When I want eggs I get nothing but snakes and when I want snakes I get nothing but eggs. :lol:

Ain't that the truth, I am trying to get eggs, but now it's pretty much 75% snakes all the time. I am going to fight to the bitter end though and make those meager egg drops 30 at a time if I have to. Neighbors almost ready to visit again, maybe my egg to snake ratio will improve... :shock:

Indeed! 8)

At least I'm not alone! :mrgreen: