Forum Discussion

11 years ago

EA response time

Nice one pal :D
  • SUM1HATED wrote:
    MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:
    I opened a ticket yesterday about the missing Elixir from the Elixir Bundle. Within a couple of hours, I got 4,400 Elixir added. Bonus 10% to make me happy. :D

:thumbup: Top Notch response time EA!

Just wanted to give a positive topic about EA. Don't think I've ever seen one before. :lol:

Wow really, EA gave you what you should have got plus a big 1400 elixir for the trouble, hardly worth the effort.
    Nice strategy EA, make a game that doesn't work correctly then compensate people with something the cost you nothing so you look like the good guys.

Yikes... In no way was I disappointed with EA's response. They did exactly what I wanted, plus a little extra. It was well worth the effort. It's not like I had to drive to EA and battle them in hand to hand combat to get what I needed. Took seconds to fill out the problem ticket.

EA has a crap reputation. It was nice to see a simple quick fix to buck the trend. Though it seems very little from EA would make you happy. :?
  • Lucky you! I emailed yesterday morning about missing a barbarian gate in my inventory because the game crashed as it said I got it. It also wouldn't let me buy anymore walls, towers etc.. And the task wouldn't complete. I ended up getting anxious and just upgrading my castle again so then I could buy a gate and complete the task which probably totally screwed me, but oh well...

Happy to hear you got your elixir! I wonder if they flag certain issues that are easily resolved once the issue is well known?
  • Lucky you. I'm still waiting for a response for a problem I contacted them about in July. I was waiting to hear from them then THEY sent me an email telling me they hadn't had a response from me. I emailed back saying my problems (& a couple of donuts lost) were still ongoing. That was July 29th.

I'm still awaiting EA's response :x
  • Afternoon All,
    I was just having the same issue and opened a ticket with EA, here's a very rough transcript from a live chat with a surprisingly nice fellow named 'Deepak'

Me:
    Hi there, I reached 9,500 coins and for some reason (best to my knowledge) did not receive the elixir bonus.
    Deepak:
    We apologize for the inconvenience...similar contacts relating to missing....concerned team working on that
    Me:
    Sound like you got it under control, should I do anything else or wait for a email?
    Deepak:
    'Our studio team is working on this same issue and they're going to implement an update soon.
    Me:
    Sounds great.
    Deepak:
    You're great, thanks for the patience and cooperation throughout this chat, it's appreciated.
    Me:
    Free game, free help, who am I to complain.
    Deepak:
    This ongoing issue has now been added to the HQ online community at http://answers.ea.com
    Deepak:
    If you need anything else, contact us anytime and we'll do our best.

So basically just wanted to let people know ther're working on it and will address with an in-game update soon.
    Also I can't give enough praise to EA/Deepak, guy was super helpful and friendly and it took me all of 10min to log into a live chat, 3min to discuss.

First time logging a ticket, but so far I'm impressed.
    Hope everyone else has the same luck.
  • Tried chat. Waited over an hour and a half (approximate wait time 5-10 minutes was the message I had for over an hour while waiting...). Gave up. Emailed support. Been over 48 hours. No answer. A bit frustrating... :(