Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Elf House

I love the elf house.
  • acheeanthony wrote:
    get it as soon as you can. tap the house and the elves will come out and open all presents and gift bags for you

Thank you so much ! I just did it, it definitely worthes it !
  • jackrvickers1 wrote:
    Does the Elf House make money/giftcards? Or is it strictly a decoration to collect presents that are left in your town?

It just releases the elves so they can fly around the town collecting for you
  • I should have enough tokens to get this prize later today.

Is it an instant build or a 24hr build?

Thanks.
  • I haven't built one yet to confirm this, but according to tstoaddicts the elves cover a limited space like the Ghost Zapper for Halloween, so if your town is large you either have to move it around or buy several to cover your entire town.
  • I haven't got to the elf house but the elves popping out sounds fun hope they stay fully out after the Christmas update.
  • Great, thanks for the info. Looking forward to seeing the elves scuttle off....!
  • Do the elves actually generate additional gift bags in the name of "finding".

Just wondering if I can save some donuts if I just worked hard in looking for the gift bags myself behind buildings. :D
  • jcunning_1974 wrote:
    I haven't built one yet to confirm this, but according to tstoaddicts the elves cover a limited space like the Ghost Zapper for Halloween, so if your town is large you either have to move it around or buy several to cover your entire town.

I decided to follow a couple elves around today and in my town they definitely have no limit in their radius because they went everywhere!

Also, in response to another query, they do generate gifts/ cards on their own if they don't find any... I saw this multiple times. So, getting more than one is worth something, even if having only one will cover your entire town, which it seems to.