Forum Discussion

4 years ago

End of game

I'm pretty much at the end of the game, as far as I can go anyway..
I've reached the highest level, acquired all the land there is, using ggr, fast approaching my first billion in game money, and have thousands of donuts, which there's nothing to use on now, except new events, to speed it up. I've even used donuts to raise my % bonus to over 2,500.
So I'm hoping something comes along to make the game interesting again, otherwise I don't think I'll be playing much longer. I couldn't start another town like others have done.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "pigsick57;c-2200932" wrote:
    It would take forever to rebuild my town, as it is so big, and so many buildings

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o84sw9CmwYpAnRRni/giphy.gif

(only joking) :joy:
  • Been at maximum cash for several years, got plenty of donuts and multiplier so these days I spend most of my game time redesigning areas of my town I'm not happy with, would probably be easier to start from scratch with a redesign after a nuke but rebuilding the whole thing would be to much of a daunting task for me.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    All there is to wait for are events and their starting to get a bit boring plus designing isn't a lot of fun any more with my main town due to item limit so recently I started a town B and I'm having more fun with that as there's so much to do. :)

Have you considered Nuking!?
  • It would take forever to rebuild my town, as it is so big, and so many buildings
  • I'm sorry to hear your feeling burnt out on this game. It's not unusual. Everyone at the max playing point, pretty much has a town that is the same size, and everyone has the same amount of buildings if they have almost all of everything. So it's not like nuking and rebuilding would be harder for you than anyone else who's attempted it.

That said, i DON'T recommend it. You'll lose some designs that cannot be duplicated due to changes in land placement rules.

But i DO recommend deleting and redesigning any sections you aren't happy with. I deleted about 80% of my SF when the GGR came out. I've been slowly redesigning ever since. I saved most of my favorite designs, to reuse in the new layout, but I've since learned that rebuilding is where the fun is in this game.

Yes it does seem daunting, but the purpose of the game is to relax and kill time. Town building in my SF has consumed HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS of my life. Yet it's still enjoyable to reconfig these items until they become a better, clever design.

And of course, integrating new event features is always a fun challenge. This latest event has prompted me to redesign several areas that i had considered "done". And the new designs are so much more satisfying.

I have max cash, about 4000% bonus, and i only collect rent once a day using the big finger statue. I only renew tasks for the submarine (to get boardwalk tiles), and a few character jobs that just make me laugh too much.
    But i keep the collider charged, and so i maintain only about 300 donuts (without any farming.)

Take a break, see if you miss it. Maybe you won't. But there's definitely plenty of fun to be had in redesigning, without nuking. I plan to spend more time taking pics and displaying in the gallery, once I'm closer to finished with my redesign. But maybe you could find pleasure in sharing your designs to the Showcase? IF THEY'RE GOOD ENOUGH! (challenge presented! ?)

Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Could always start a second town without nuking. (fun challenge)
    I'm still shocked to see how much money I put into this game over the years and now seeing how cheap everything is with the yearbook.