Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Escalator/tower vanity value?

tbuddy442 wrote:
Just started building the escalator to nowhere and was curious from anyone who has this and/or the tower how much vanity value they represent.

I'm at 5 stars already, but wouldn't mind taking down some fence and other stuff. Three more days on the build for the escalator and another day after that before I will be at the cash level for the tower.

After that I think I may buy out a hundred krusty burgers for decoration. I thought about seeing how 1100 white houses would do, but I can't imagine it will be much better that the blue considering their cost.

Since I'm also all 5 stars I don't know if it gives anything at all. It's a money pit and ok with me. If your going to be a house farmer then just take things down until you hit 4.5 stars that's when you know how much you can place. I'm not a fan of house farming but its your game.
  • I currently have around 208 ish blue houses and I do so because other wise the space would be empty, I still have alot of redesigning to do in my town and inspiration hits me slow these days and im at a lost for innovative and creative ideas of how to place / design buildings.

As for the vanity rating I too was at 5 stars when i bought them it would be interesting to see how much they gave towards vanity considering there huge price tag maybe when sum1 is redesigning their town they could check ;)
  • Yeah I get the impression not a lot of people are crazy about house farming. It got me all my squares unlocked and will pay for the tower in three or four days, so it's not all bad to me.

Once I set apu to do the 168 hour shift and whacked out progression there was really no point to worry about it. Despite the myth that it causes game crashes I don't really see anything wrong with it. Much nicer for everyone than massive number of people exploiting the friends bug and causing the social end of the game to be unstable for everyone.

I think once I get my sea of krusty burgers paid off and finish off at least to the hospital I will care more for aesthetics. It's nice having all the space paid off, even if it is just for a gaudy $600,000 a day money machine.
  • For what it is worth the tower is only worth about 8 pieces of brick wall in vanity. Kind of weak. I'll still get the tower, but I may build my krusty burger empire first at that rate.