Forum Discussion

10 years ago

event question..

ccnqsj985 wrote:
How hard was it last Christmas with the community event with unlocking the community prizes and does krusty land cavorted into this at all. Plus is it hard to get things from the wheel. If it returns?

there were no community prizes last year, we had the wheel of crap in its place.
  • avtkrmn wrote:
    ccnqsj985 wrote:
    How hard was it last Christmas with the community event with unlocking the community prizes and does krusty land cavorted into this at all. Plus is it hard to get things from the wheel. If it returns?

there were no community prizes last year, we had the wheel of crap in its place.

yes there was that was the second time after Halloween 2013
    http://simpsonswiki.com/w/images/thumb/b/b5/Tapped_Out_Community_Prizes-xmas2013.png/600px-Tapped_Out_Community_Prizes-xmas2013.png

and to answer your question the community prizes weren't hard. krustyland only got a ride and as for the wheel it was rigged in fact it was so bad they made fun of it in the valentines event dialouge
  • avtkrmn wrote:
    ccnqsj985 wrote:

We had both last year.
  • ccnqsj985 wrote:
    the community event with unlocking the community prizes

Community prizes are always guaranteed.
  • ephphoneapps wrote:
    ccnqsj985 wrote:
    the community event with unlocking the community prizes

Community prizes are always guaranteed.

Wouldn't say garunteed- they could always change the amount needed to crazy heights- but we do tap like crazy......

The wheel was random and suckfest
  • They reduced the amount for the community prizes otherwise we just would of received 2 prizes tops
  • So did the crap wheel replace the Personal Prizes that time? There have been events where we worked simultaneously on earning Personal prizes and Community prizes ... Were there Personal Prizes that time?
  • aidx1054 wrote:
    avtkrmn wrote:
    ccnqsj985 wrote:

We had both last year.

thats weird, why do i not remember them? all i remember is the wheel of crap. the visual DOES remind me of them, but i still dont remember them!
  • The personal prizes included the egg nog bar, the Xmas tree, the elf house, the npc raccoon in the sweater, Xmas Flanders skin, the plow kings plow and Costingtons... (and some other Xmas things)...mostly things that are easy to place and forget where they came from

FWIW, I started on December 25th ish in my main town and got all the community-personal prizes but couldn't clear the wheel (I missed the snowman, Helter Shelter...There was an extension to the original end date and I don't think I would've gotten all the prizes without it)