Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Exchange goodies.

Agree with you but don't think EA would do it. We like it and they might lose money. Two strikes against it.
  • Yes, that would be great for rare items or for items we can't sell back.

i.e. I have 10 reindeers since 2012 and would love to give away half of them as I've heard some people are dying to have one.

And also a huge problem for me is a big amount of non-sellable additional part for SH buildings which are all at the beginning of the inventory. But I can't imagine who would want to take all that rubbish. :)
  • About once every 3 months or so someone posts this idea.

This will never happen because people will abuse it and create towns just to donate stuff to their main town and then abandon them.

• MaxxSpider wrote:
    About once every 3 months or so someone posts this idea.

This will never happen because people will abuse it and create towns just to donate stuff to their main town and then abandon them.

Not to mention the opportunity of thieves to hijack accounts and steal items or people trading items and then crying to ea to get it back x months later.
  • I didn't thought about those who would create new towns , stuff, and import it to their main town before abandonning it.
    Still, It would be a great interaction between friends.

• ghallmark814 wrote:
    I have enough Lard Lads to make Homer say "No More". :?

and I haven't got one yet. What's EA got against me? :evil:
  • I've got tons of bleachers, cactus patches, boxing games, obstacle courses, cane fields, Monsarno buildings, Zenith phone booths...