Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Exclusive resort

The exclusive resort is from the quest you send smithers on right?
If so does anyone have the walk through for it yet?
  • cvf007 wrote:

I believe you're thinking of the Mountain Lodge. The Exclusive Resort(s) are totally different.
  • The modern mansions, old classic houses, and the high rise offices pay the best. Faster if you're going for a billion dollars. I like the resorts, and don't care about how much money they generate. I've been at a billion for the last several months.
  • I see the Exclusive Resort as like the Condos - they're a cheap starting point for that segment of S Heights (i.e. "chapter 2"). Yes, they don't pay much, but that's what the Islands & Elite Boats are for.

Besides, with now being able to toggle the building's look at Level 5, you can get over $1bill easily with the original buildings. And it's not like there's any extra prizes to go for. :)
  • stinkbugger wrote:
    cvf007 wrote:

I believe you're thinking of the Mountain Lodge. The Exclusive Resort(s) are totally different.

Yes! The mountain lodge :mrgreen: is there a walk through for this yet?
  • I fully upgraded it because A) it's a cool building and B) it hides about 5 or 6 tennis courts.
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    ephphoneapps wrote:
    I fully upgraded it because A) it's a cool building and B) it hides about 5 or 6 tennis courts.

^^^This^^^
  • The exclusive resort doesn't have a very good payout, but it's also not very hard to upgrade anyway, so there's the trade off.