Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Exlixir at event's close

I'm just guessing of course, but I bet you can use it on walls and junk..... Lol

No, seriously, I doubt you will be able to do more than that.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    OP, you can wait until near the end and see, but I would guess there won't be anything else offered for this event. Also, when this ends on the 7th, the Halloween event will start immediately after Clash of Clones. So, spend it before the changeover.
  • barryriddl474 wrote:
    OP, you can wait until near the end and see, but I would guess there won't be anything else offered for this event. Also, when this ends on the 7th, the Halloween event will start immediately after Clash of Clones. So, spend it before the changeover.

Imagine... that the last day Princess Kashmir is offer for 200000 elixer :shock: and only elixer...

So i wait that i dont waste my elixer or i break my tablet if that happens :XD:
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    brickevand408 wrote:
    barryriddl474 wrote:

Imagine... that the last day Princess Kashmir is offer for 200000 elixer :shock: and only elixer...

I would think that this would be improbable. Elixir is currently available on the weekends... Unless they do it THIS weekend.

Hmmmmm... you may be onto something. This would benefit EA financially, so it may be probable.
  • brickevand408 wrote:
    barryriddl474 wrote:

I did suspect as much. I guess I was hoping for a valentine's day of 2 years ago where you could use hearts to as currency for certain items (some of those items where premium this year).

I guess I can wait until the weekend, and then spend a few hours buying walls. My town could always use some fencing in.....;)