Forum Discussion

11 years ago

FP

5k FP's gets you a Cool Lisa skin
  • kevfd wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Nice to see the . . . the lagging seems to have been fixed as well :)

I wish :shock:

Sorry to hear you are still one of the many people who havent had their game fixed :(

I just logged in and did have a slight lag but it disappeared, i will have to see tonight when visiting whether it really is still there or has gone
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    I'm getting fp fine but does anyone else have the issue where their fp bar is increasing but it doesn't show you what you're going towards? If I didn't read the forums I wouldn't know it was cool Lisa. No list of previous fp prizes I've won either. Just a bar going to 5000.
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Nice to see the FP situation has been sorted so quickly, and also the lagging seems to have been fixed as well :) Now the FP are back i cant wait to see what the lisa skin actually looks like :)

Milhouses Sport skin is pretty funny :lol:

I don't see the lag being fixed. My game barely runs normally when I'm in my town, and when I visit friends it crashes every 3-6 friends. I'm getting so annoyed with this!
  • yeah its always never shown you the Full Picture of what your gettin until you get it. it shows a shadow, and it says "cool lisa" etc etc right there on your screen.