Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Gaining rev

Upgrade the buildings
Thats all you can do to get to the end.... and It will take a while
  • The only way is to either buy buildings, upgrade buildings or buy decorations is the heights, sorry you've just got to keep on with the grind.
  • devilhunt1449 wrote:
    The only way is to either buy buildings, upgrade buildings or buy decorations is the heights, sorry you've just got to keep on with the grind.

Are their certain upgrades that are more productive than others?
  • The business center and parking garage have millions of dollar jumps some of the others are only thousands for upgrades if I remember right......
  • Modern mansion are the way to upgrade the fastest if you own all the premium characters for those tasks.
  • ForumNerds wrote:
    There is an amazing chart (and explanation) that I think will help you A LOT.

It's about 3/4 of the way down the page at the link below, and was created by forum contributor @toddestan. :)

It's regarding the relative values-per-minute possibilities for different items in SH. Note the final column, which shows the REV/minute gained by a particular item, based on the materials required and the time needed to generate those materials.

<a href="http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10391672.page">Springfield Heights REV Chart</a>

It's a very LARGE chart, so be sure to scroll all the way to the right to see the numbers! and I tried shrinking down the image in the post just below it, but that was a total failure, because the smaller size is unreadable.

:)

Thank you!