Forum Discussion

• Why did not the Clash of Clones content in this event return?. This event is about games and the Clash of Clones event as well. I hope that the characters and costumes of Clash of Clones come back. Are you in agreement?.
  • "alfonso12300;c-2074752" wrote:
    Why did not the Clash of Clones content in this event return?. This event is about games and the Clash of Clones event as well. I hope that the characters and costumes of Clash of Clones come back. Are you in agreement?.

Hopefully it will return in a Clash of Clones sequel or in some fantasy event.

• Thank you for posting this ! So if I get it correctly, part 2 is the Detonator questline, and that needs to be finished before the Wild Wild Quest gets started?
  • I finished No Access but never got the next act to Autostart :( tried going to other friends’ towns but it didn’t do it either.

Edit - never mind - I rushed the follow up gamer jobs and found Homer buried in my task box. One of those was the answer.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 20 hours ago