Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Gift Bag Solution!

ZVERKO1607 wrote:
Ok, first you need to collect all of the Gift Bags you have in your SF. Mine last was hidden in Squidport!
After that you start a task to drop bags in your friends SF, and you will have on top right corner bag icon
i don't hide them. I find they're silver tree and drop them all their. From past expirance no one like to hunt for them lol

Iv drop of my gift to my neighbours but I'm not sure if they say who they're from tho :?
  • baylensmom wrote:
    I've had three people leave gifts, it does tell you who they are.
    I am not able to drop gift bags in friends towns at the moment and didn't get a task to do it.
    I have Lisa and homer on the sixteen hour tasks that the update prompted.
    I'm irritated.

I'll leave you some as soon as I get some more. :D It's just going to take a day to get all this going.
  • ecneralc wrote:
    Undaunted-001 wrote:
    ZVERKO1607 wrote:
    Ok, first you need to collect all of the Gift Bags you have in your SF. Mine last was hidden in Squidport!
    After that you start a task to drop bags in your friends SF, and you will have on top right corner bag icon
    i don't hide them. I find they're silver tree and drop them all their. From past expirance no one like to hunt for them lol

Iv drop of my gift to my neighbours but I'm not sure if they say who they're from tho :?

If you have an elf house you just click that and they find the presents for you no searching at all
    oh is that what they do lol. I thought they where just for an elf village. I bought loads thinkin I need to make a town or sumit lol
  • baylensmom wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:
    baylensmom wrote:
    I've had three people leave gifts, it does tell you who they are.
    I am not able to drop gift bags in friends towns at the moment and didn't get a task to do it.
    I have Lisa and homer on the sixteen hour tasks that the update prompted.
    I'm irritated.

I'll leave you some as soon as I get some more. :D It's just going to take a day to get all this going.

Indy! I'm getting no triggers.....as soon as I can drop gifts, I will return the favor to you and all my friends. :(
    Did I maybe start Lisa and homer on their tasks too soon, and not get the prompt?

I also only have two gift bags...could that be the reason?

Baylensmom, same goes for me. I purchased the elves house and still nothing