Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Go north young Formless Terror?

wadebear wrote:
Is it just me, or do everyone's Formless Terrors head north?

Mine head for the nearest building. Current tactic is to wait in an fairly open space to get best chance of catching them.
  • Actually... The best tactic is to replace all your streets with concrete except one area, then sit on that area because that's where they will appear.

Maybe they're attracted to my Blue House farm up there?
  • wadebear wrote:
    Actually... The best tactic is to replace all your streets with concrete except one area, then sit on that area because that's where they will appear.

Maybe they're attracted to my Blue House farm up there?

Most of mine head south east, which is where my brown house farm is.
  • wadebear wrote:

Well, I guess that depends on the definition of North. :wink:

In my town they tend to prefer the South-East (with the mountain range being the North).

I don't have a house farm, nor is that area populated with more buildings in respect to the rest of my town.
  • Chivalrous42 wrote:
    ndeeka wrote:
    wadebear wrote:

Well, I guess that depends on the definition of North. :wink:

In my town they tend to prefer the South-East (with the mountain range being the North).

I don't have a house farm, nor is that area populated with more buildings in respect to the rest of my town.

I believe it was confirmed in-game that the mountain range is west. Accompanied by a joke about people "always wondering about that." Pretty sure it was during SH or Monorail.

Ah, okay. I missed that then or, more likely, forgot, or, even more likely, chose to ignore as my hometown (after which my Springfield is modelled) has the sea to the West. :twisted: