Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Hangar 18

Bart has a task in hanger 18 if tapped. I won't spoil it but the animation is great. Side note Bart entered the d'amico summer home instead of hanger 18 so they must have a tunnel that goes there.
:o
  • "johncolombo;1587502" wrote:
    "txrabbit3737;1587495" wrote:
    "johncolombo;1587492" wrote:
    "txrabbit3737;1587488" wrote:
    "johncolombo;1587483" wrote:
    "txrabbit3737;1587478" wrote:
    "johncolombo;1587475" wrote:
    "txrabbit3737;1587474" wrote:
    I don't get the connection with hangers and aliens. ;)
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Q6gdvHuxIOU/TdGCbWbIGGI/AAAAAAAAAJw/njUAP-Mkyro/s1600/hanger%2B18.JPG

I found this, odd. The name of the song is hangar 18.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-oU2xlViRQ

I get the connection between HangARs and aliens, just not HangERs. ;)

Oh I made a typo, my bad.
    :o

You're lucky I'm not EA, or I would have you put up a patch. ;)
    They can be massively @NalaWalaBat
    in some of their patches.

is it spelled Hanger in the game? Now I'm really confused, going to look.

No it's correct.....but sometimes they will change long or many sections of dialogue because of punctuation or capitalization. I swear sometimes when LPN posts the changes I don't see any difference unless I look really hard.

yeah I checked it too, thanks for pointing that out to me, I'm usually pretty proud of my command of the English language. I suppose I never even really thought about hangar vs hager before but tbh I don't think I talk about hanars all that often if ever. :D

Now I'm making some coffee so I can spill, oops, some sambuca into it.
    ;)
    Oh and I'm reading about Hangar 18, Still supprised I didn't know more about it. Especially considering it's only 250 miles from where I live and 180 miles from where I grew up.

It really wasn't a dig at you. It's just went the hangar came out for the airport...tons of people were still spelling it "hanger" in the forums. I found it amusing.
  • "thatdonald845;1587544" wrote:
    Worth the donuts for the animation. I'm starting to think about changing my SH into a Close Encounters themed area.

Mount Carlmore would work with that.