Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Harder to get prizes in Act 3..

Have you been reading the various recent threads on here about how to get enough apples, etc?
  • To me at least it is about the same as the first 2 phases. I got the UFP today and still have 8 days to get the last prize. I only have a couple of premium kids. Just check in every 4 hours while I'm awake. I'm sorry but I don't understand all the complaints. :roll:
  • wiedmannaj wrote:
    I have made better progress in Act 3 than I had in Act 2 at this stage.

Same here, and having read various posts at the start of this Act I thougt it would be a struggle.
  • Have to say i am not a fan of this Act3 stage :( Much preferred the 1st two acts
  • If anything, I'd say this one has been the easiest. Felt like the first act I did a lot of logging in (despite finishing like 5 days or more early).

Second Act I had continued that pace until my vacation - had to buy the final prize as there were days I couldn't log in at all, and most days was only once a day.

Third Act, only been logging in like 2-3 times a day and only have the final prize left. Seems the Apples are quite easy to come by. Seems I log in - defeat the boss generate all my nightmares - reassign tasks and out. The next time I log in, the boss has respawned, defeat him again, assign fight tasks, reassign other tasks and out. If I manage the third time, log in to clear the boss battle and reset everything again.

The only "hard" part of act 3 is upgrading the campfire. Where prior acts it was easy to assign the nightmare needed and they spawned all day. Now it's hard as you'll only get like 30-40 of the one you need let alone dozens of the other 3 monsters.
  • Not quite sure how we're expected to get the tap 30 nightmares in the Daily Challenge as I can only generate 24 in any 24hr period as they no longer spawn from the campfire or friends towns.

Also as star spawn generate few applies 1-2 a day and only a max of 20 in the town since the Act 1 update not sure how everyone seems to be getting the prizes unless you have the extra buildings and premium characters. Keep tapping as often as I can. Made the final prize is the last two Acts with a couple of days to spare, not sure about this one though. Any info on number of toffee apples needed per day?
  • Clareje wrote:
    Not quite sure how we're expected to get the tap 30 nightmares in the Daily Challenge as I can only generate 24 in any 24hr period as they no longer spawn from the campfire or friends towns.

Remember, you don't have to complete the daily task today - you've got all week to do it before the counter resets next Monday morning.
  • Clareje wrote:

Also as star spawn generate few applies 1-2 a day and only a max of 20 in the town since the Act 1 update not sure how everyone seems to be getting the prizes unless you have the extra buildings and premium characters. Keep tapping as often as I can. Made the final prize is the last two Acts with a couple of days to spare, not sure about this one though. Any info on number of toffee apples needed per day?

It's approx. 770 apples a day. Today's target is 3865 candy apples (9th nov.). You get the most apples from continuously defeating the M'nsther. There's no point expecting apples from the star spawn. How many kids do you have?
    Like HappyGamer said you have all week to finish the Shopkeepers challenges, and you have the Gate to nowhere so that gives extra nightmares.