Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Harp Glitch, more donuts?

One week six days, and still no help from EA.
I just want to play my game. :(
  • The iPhone works best but the iPad 3 also works. That's what I used to fix my Harp of Death.
  • Well still can't get into my game. It's been 1 week 5 days
    Iv Emailed EA a few times now and got sod all.
    Really not happy about this, why havent they got back to me??? Iv spent money on this game :( EA you need to sort this out NOW and apology would be nice.
  • I was able to fix this problem using a friend's iphone 5 and was able to play the game for 3 days. this evening the log in freeze with the harp sound is back and looks like i'm stuck yet again. so even if you are able to fix the problem, you'll have to cross your fingers it doesn't happen again.... also, there are no free donuts
  • Well I'm still locked out of my game over 3 weeks,
    I phoned Ee and was told I have to wait two more weeks.
    It's a long wait but thanks lads for the help:) can't wait to
    Get back to my game.
  • I was locked out with the harp for 6days. I have an iPad 2. Without the help on here I never would have known what to do to fix it so thank you all so very much. Tried my friend's iPhone 4S with no luck but have a friend with an iPad 4. Downloaded the app, logged into my game and it started with harps. Let it run and after about 10 mins it let me in. All is same as I left it. When I logged in it was locked on the bonus donut screen. Ended up getting about 40 donuts before I got fed up repeating the box choice and closed out.
    Thank you!
  • i got nervous for a few days there with this glitch.

iphone 4 and ipad 3? (whatever the last, not current, version was).

last night i tried playing anonymously from the ipad and logging in when i could. didnt work. today i tried to load it on my phone and what do you know - it worked.

it gave me the "your game didnt save on the other device" so i ignored that warning to lose progress. i guess you are technically logged in when the harp glitch happens.