Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Have You Reached the 4500 Buildings/Decorations Warning Too?

I got the warning message this week as well! I'd known about the "4500 limit", but I wasn't even thinking I was anywhere near that much... Oh well. I did sell some decorations that I deemed to be not fully necessary and stuff that was hidden behind buildings..
So far nothing about my game has changed though, there's a little lag but I'm convinced that comes from the Halloween update rather than my town being over-decorated. That said I'm only 4 "blocks" away from full land so I'm not too concerned!
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I've recently gotten the 6500 warning, and I noticed today (when logged into my wife's game and cleaning towns) that from a neighbor's perspective, my town takes fooooooooooorever to load. I decorate a lot and I'm dreading trimming back.
  • I really thought I would have by now but it could have just been one of those messages that I didn't read. Is there another way to tell how many items you have besides nukeing your town?
  • I have no idea what i am at but one thing i do know is I am over 4500, that was a while ago tho so not sure what i am at now tho

brettolmsted wrote:
    I am at 7350

That doesnt surprise me with your town mate :) So much to look at :thumbup: