Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Hello, and a couple questions

Hi,

I've been playing this game daily for about 5 years, and occasionally visit this site for advance tips before a major event. I'm hoping the 2019 Halloween event is about to start, and I'm surprised it hasn't already. I'm somewhat worried that support for the game just isn't what it used to be. This concern has prompted my very first post.

*Can any of you report how much actual cash you've spent on this game in the year 2019?

I'm wondering if everyone has, like me, played the the game to its highest limits, such that cash really doesn't need to be spent. I confess i haven't needed to buy donuts in a long time.

*Is it possible the game isn't actually generating enough revenue, so they've minimized staffing to support it?

It sure would be nice if the makers communicated with us, but i haven't even seen information on their Facebook page lately.

*Do any of you know of another place where the makers announce new content?

I welcome all insights on this topic, but i recognize it's just speculation. No need to state the obvious; i also recognize EA doesn't respond on this site.