Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Help figuring out my hidden Bonus Percentage - Maths!?!?!?!

My visible XP is 824.71%. I am trying to find out what my total XP% is including hidden bonuses from Springfield Heights.

If I buy one Rat Trap Truck @ 15,000 base XP with the collider on my I receive a total of 842,785 XP.

I tried to figure this myself and somehow was coming up with a hidden percentage of around 300% (1124% total). This doesn't seem right because the hidden SH are only supposed to add around 150%. I did get a few extra SH buildings from the inventory glitch but nowhere near enough to explain the percentage difference. There is probably a way easier way to figure this out. What am I doing wrong?

• Given the numbers you posted, you are doing the math correctly. The standard hidden bonus for the SH buildings is 153%. I'm not sure how you are getting that additional 150%
  • Did you account for the initial 100% that everyone starts with? There's also a table somewhere (Muhsterino probably has it in his bookmarks so check there) that will let you calculate you're exact SH bonus
  • Yep! That's it. Was forgetting about the initial 100%. I would love to see that table if someone remembers where it is.
  • "aidx1054;1556756" wrote:
    Did you account for the initial 100% that everyone starts with? There's also a table somewhere (Muhsterino probably has it in his* bookmarks so check there) that will let you calculate you're exact SH bonus

*her
    Here is the SH tables thread:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/81718/sh-tables#latest
  • "Muhsterino;1556776" wrote:
    "aidx1054;1556756" wrote:
    Did you account for the initial 100% that everyone starts with? There's also a table somewhere (Muhsterino probably has it in his* bookmarks so check there) that will let you calculate you're exact SH bonus

*her
    Here is the SH tables thread:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/81718/sh-tables#latest

Oops sorry, (note to self: better not tell her I also call her Monsterino because I can't pronounce Muhsterino :joy: )
    I also just noticed we can no longer view each other's bookmarks, kind of annoying.
  • @aidx1054 Haha, don't worry! The first part of the 'name' comes from my daughters calling me 'Muh' rather than mother. I dislike being called mother, so they decided Muh would be a better choice!