Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Hollowed out log?

yep 2.75%
  • Johnny2bd wrote:
    Can anyone confirm that this years hollowed out log is giving a percent bonus? I'm on the fence about getting one. Might be worth it with the bonus, but it's not listed in the description. Thanks.

I believe it gives out event currency as well.
  • drumnman wrote:
    Johnny2bd wrote:
    Can anyone confirm that this years hollowed out log is giving a percent bonus? I'm on the fence about getting one. Might be worth it with the bonus, but it's not listed in the description. Thanks.

Yep...pays out snakes right now
  • drumnman wrote:
    Johnny2bd wrote:

No

It does not pay out smores
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    drumnman wrote:
    Johnny2bd wrote:

No

It does not pay out smores

Indirectly it does. It pays out snakes, and tapping the snakes pays out smores (and snake eggs).
  • woo-hoo! thanks for the thread, i hadn't checked the store recently, i didn't know this item was back!

its one of my favorite design decorations, gonna have to get a couple more :mrgreen: