Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Homer & Bart snowman

Only if you want them.

I bought them, no idea why.
  • coffret_do wrote:
    untamedtigre wrote:
    I bought the Homer because I thought it was funny, but I just don't like the look of the Bart snowman. It's been a battle of my obsessive need to have everything complete and my desire for aesthetic appeal. I feel bad not buying it but I'm hoping there will be something else soon more worthy of my 20 donuts. The Simpson snowmen look so sad without Bart though.... :(

I think you should buy Bart too. That episode was sad enough that he was left out to build the snowman.... :( now you left him out of the family too. :cry:

But it fits into the episode to wait a little before buying him, lol, but you can't go without getting him.
  • nyawink wrote:
    The deed is done. I bought them :)

LOL... same here, just bought it last night. Initially I just bought Bart, bu then I had to buy Homer as well just to have the entire family. :D
  • acheeanthony wrote:
    coffret_do wrote:
    untamedtigre wrote:
    I bought the Homer because I thought it was funny, but I just don't like the look of the Bart snowman. It's been a battle of my obsessive need to have everything complete and my desire for aesthetic appeal. I feel bad not buying it but I'm hoping there will be something else soon more worthy of my 20 donuts. The Simpson snowmen look so sad without Bart though.... :(

I think you should buy Bart too. That episode was sad enough that he was left out to build the snowman.... :( now you left him out of the family too. :cry:

But it fits into the episode to wait a little before buying him, lol, but you can't go without getting him.

LOL, you are right. Maybe I should just have the four memebers outside first and then add Bart later. Still, you should buy Bart first and put it into storage, so that you won't miss out on having him in case an update comes up. :D

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago