Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Homer Level 100

sskalka wrote:
Just got Homer to level 100 - not sure why I care, didn't get anything for it, didn't speed up anything with donuts, just another example of why this update was too long, but kudos to EA for updates and new levels.

Nice! Yeah, I agree! :?
  • penalak wrote:
    There should be a reward for having him at that level

Yeah, you'd think they do SOMETHING with the level up mechanic, even if it was a thousand elixir or some bonus xp.
  • penalak wrote:
    There should be a reward for having him at that level

You get bragging rights :wink: :lol:
  • Yeah, it's a REALLY long event. I don't mind at all, but I wonder why it's so long.

They said that your neighbors will be able to see what level your Homer Barbarian, and the others are after the event is over. I'm wondering what they're gonna do. My only true complaint about the length of the event is my own impatience in finding out the answer to that question. :)
  • Ningyo42 wrote:
    I don't mind at all, but I wonder why it's so long.

I figured it was EA trying to find the optimal balance between the number of people complaining about a lack of events and the number of people complaining about ongoing events. :D
  • I've nearly hit 100, but not quite there yet.

Homer really hasn't left Krustyland for 2-3 weeks - working on tickets to finish up my quests there.
  • HEY, my thread is back :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yep i am also in the club of Homer lvl 100, to bad we get no donuts for that :cry: