Forum Discussion

10 years ago

How do you handle Sideshow Bob?

patzmcm wrote:
Waiting for the Valentine's update... While I'm killing time I'm wondering how everyone handles Sideshow Bob?

In my own town I tap him if I see him - although he does walk with purpose and sometimes I allow him to stay. In neighbors' towns, it depends. If it is a younger, smaller town I always look for him. In the largest towns - not always. (Do I get a time-out for that?)

Does anyone have strong feelings about this?

If I see him in my town or any of my neighbours towns he is gone :twisted: :lol:

EDIT To catch him in Neighbours towns I usually go back to get him. This is because he is always on the screen when I go back and don't have to go looking for him. :)
  • There's a rollover glitch? How does it work?
    So, it would be possible to have too many training walls, then? I have about 15, I think, and that is enough to keep my level 49 town at 5 stars permanently. I have read others' posts stating they have 30 training walls. If 15 is enough, then shouldn't 30 trigger this glitch?
  • mattruns84 wrote:
    Rich0913 wrote:
    If I see him I tap him, but I don't go looking for him.

+1

Ditto :)
  • If I get the popup and he is there I tap him, if he is where I am trying to redecorate I tap him, if he's just standing there when I'm assigning tasks I tap him...but otherwise he is left to roam free.