Separate character.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Castiel19x wrote:
    barryriddl474 wrote:
    Separate character.
    nice thanks :)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltg1q7b4vy1qzcuvq.gif
  • Who is Hugo and where do you get him? And why are people saying they are gonna save opening their treat bags so they can save up for Hugo?

Edit: DAMN I never noticed you can scroll down on the crafting screen. To me on my Samsung S3 it shows weapon upgrade, grand pumpkin and pumpkin house which then fits perfectly in the screen and no indication you can swipe upwards to reveal more options!!!
  • GamerPerfection wrote:
    Who is Hugo and where do you get him? And why are people saying they are gonna save opening their treat bags so they can save up for Hugo?

You craft him from the contents of treat bags. They probably mean not spending the crafting supplies on things you can win like the spooky wall or the human test subject- both of which can be found in treat bags.
  • efin98 wrote:
    GamerPerfection wrote:
    Who is Hugo and where do you get him? And why are people saying they are gonna save opening their treat bags so they can save up for Hugo?

You craft him from the contents of treat bags. They probably mean not spending the crafting supplies on things you can win like the spooky wall or the human test subject- both of which can be found in treat bags.

Yeah thanks, I only just noticed the scroll option!
  • GamerPerfection wrote:

Edit: DAMN I never noticed you can scroll down on the crafting screen. To me on my Samsung S3 it shows weapon upgrade, grand pumpkin and pumpkin house which then fits perfectly in the screen and no indication you can swipe upwards to reveal more options!!!

Yeah I have the same phone...never knew you could scroll either until DH told me!

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,402 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago