Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Life After Hugo?

I'm not sure, but wouldn't saving the bags be effective either way? :)
  • mwdalton wrote:
    I'm not sure, but wouldn't saving the bags be effective either way? :)

I think what they mean is will EA change the currency from bags to something else. Therefore, should he spend his bags now?

Anyway, I think you should keep the bags. :-)
  • My plan is to stop opening bags when I get the donut machine.

It seems to me that Hugo and all other craft items aren't on a 12 day rotation, so it doesn't matter what day I craft them. I get a lot of probes from bags. So I'm going to save them then I expect them to give ray guns too.

Unless there is some benefit to getting more probes after I complete the donut machine.
  • hokieborn wrote:

Unless there is some benefit to getting more probes after I complete the donut machine.

Perhaps you need them for the next rotation?
  • It was the items in the bags that I was referring to.

But I think I'll keep the bags and have a stockpile whether they change it or not and hope I get more tubes in the ones I have left to open to get to hugo.

Thanks.
  • hokieborn wrote:
    My plan is to stop opening bags when I get the donut machine.

It seems to me that Hugo and all other craft items aren't on a 12 day rotation, so it doesn't matter what day I craft them. I get a lot of probes from bags. So I'm going to save them then I expect them to give ray guns too.

You are giving up chances for donuts, items, and other items that are in the treat bags in addition to the craft segments...and the gamble on the conversion is a big one, they may not even convert to ray guns. they could stay as probes and then what? you are left with worthless currency after the changeover...
  • In answer to my own initial question the in bag currency does not change, just the craftable items.

• I think the donut torture device becomes a craftable item if you don't get it before the next prize cycle hits? Am I right? You can craft it later? I think I saw on wiki that it has a cost in three different craft currencies.

Oh no! I saw it right here:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10201942.page
  • It does look like you can craft it later, but not everyone would need to, I think it will be easier to get through tapping than people think. I'm confident I will get it in time.
  • efin98 wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:
    My plan is to stop opening bags when I get the donut machine.

You are giving up chances for donuts, items, and other items that are in the treat bags in addition to the craft segments...and the gamble on the conversion is a big one, they may not even convert to ray guns. they could stay as probes and then what? you are left with worthless currency after the changeover...

I disagree on your first statement. I won't be giving up chances for any of that. I'll have the same chances for donuts and craft items when I do open them, after the 12 days of probes is over.

As for if they don't change to ray guns - that's the risk. but my thought is - it's 750 probes gets another bag. I seem to get 3 probes every bag, I'm guessing I won't have stockpiled 250 bags.
  • After you have Hugo the next prize is another spooky house - or you can buy it for 135 donuts

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,402 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago