Forum Discussion

grogtheslayer
Seasoned Newcomer
10 years ago

I'm glad to have a break

I've been enjoying my time off since the X-mas event ended.

But I am also looking forward to the next update... whatever it ends up being.
  • I'd prefer if they made the "events" smaller/shorter. I'd rather have less big events, and just more of the little ones that don't involve spending every waking minute on this damn game. I'm glad for ALL breaks from the major, and repetitive, events. I get why they have to do the same type of thing over and over, for new players, but the last few holiday events have been pretty tedious.
  • I like the breaks between events, and it's nice to have the time to start getting more in-depth decorating done. Plus it's also nice to finally get the chance to pad your bank account keeping all of the characters busy.

I know it's not entirely possible but it would be nice if they would give us a new level in between events, I'd rather take the break between level updates in October-December rather where the events are piled up rather than during January and February where they can keep us occupied.
  • efin98 wrote:
    I like the breaks between events, and it's nice to have the time to start getting more in-depth decorating done. Plus it's also nice to finally get the chance to pad your bank account keeping all of the characters busy.

I know it's not entirely possible but it would be nice if they would give us a new level in between events, I'd rather take the break between level updates in October-December rather where the events are piled up rather than during January and February where they can keep us occupied.

Definitely agreed. I like getting the extra money and appreciate not having to log in every 4 hours right now.
  • Looks like I'm not the only one using this quiet time for redesigning. :D

I've picked up a few new buildings and characters with doughnuts from the Gil sale at Xmas and have been running their questlines. Other than that it's a little nice being able to just kick back and go into cruise mode. Looking forward to some more of those bonus donuts in a couple days :D