Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Inactive Neighbors

It's a great new feature. I wanted it since the Valentine's update. :lol:
  • That's an easier way to tell instead of going thru the list that says last played...
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    I love the new Neighbor screen because you can easily tell who is inactive. So in a weeks time if i still see towns with no krustyland attached they will be deleted.

Yup I'll probably be getting rid of half my neighbors :cry:
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    I love the new Neighbor screen because you can easily tell who is inactive. So in a weeks time if i still see towns with no krustyland attached they will be deleted.

It also shows Squidport, if its after a week I would remove those that don't show the Squidport, as that's been out quite a while now, but I would hold off on the Krustyland ones. Only because I like to give the benefit of the doubt, they could be on holiday for 2-3 weeks and have no wifi, it is the summer holidays after all.

But I love how the neighbour screen shows how large that friends Krustyland is, there are a few different images :-)
  • GSFaerie wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

It also shows Squidport, if its after a week I would remove those that don't show the Squidport, as that's been out quite a while now, but I would hold off on the Krustyland ones. Only because I like to give the benefit of the doubt, they could be on holiday for 2-3 weeks and have no wifi, it is the summer holidays after all.

But I love how the neighbour screen shows how large that friends Krustyland is, there are a few different images :-)

yes but the squidport is deceiving.
    my brother plays as well but is not as addicted as i am and he has almost all the buildings on squidport but it still shows that he does not have a sqiuidport in the neighbor screen. (maybe you have to complete the questline in order for it to show)
    the krustyland shows up immediately.
  • Only problem, is that for me anyway, I have found many of the pictures on the neighborhood screen are inaccurate. Towns that allegedly had no dock or KL, actually had them.

Same thing with the friends list. I noticed it said my daughter had not played for 2 months. I asked her and she told me she stills plays everyday. She recently switched from an IPhone to a Galaxy Droid ... not sure if that has anything to do with it.
  • GSFaerie wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

There's also varying sizes for squidport as well :)

I have 3 friends that are below level 20, so they can't have Krustyland yet..
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    GSFaerie wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

There's also varying sizes for squidport as well :)

I have 3 friends that are below level 20, so they can't have Krustyland yet..

yea i don't think i have any friends below level 30
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    GSFaerie wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

yes but the squidport is deceiving.
    my brother plays as well but is not as addicted as i am and he has almost all the buildings on squidport but it still shows that he does not have a sqiuidport in the neighbor screen. (maybe you have to complete the questline in order for it to show)
    the krustyland shows up immediately.

yeah so many of my neighbours have squidport (or for some, squishport) and the it doesn't show up in the map. maybe it's because of the questline yes. but they could have shown a halfway done squidport for those who have started but are still working on it.

dwp45244 wrote:
    Only problem, is that for me anyway, I have found many of the pictures on the neighborhood screen are inaccurate. Towns that allegedly had no dock or KL, actually had them.

Same thing with the friends list. I noticed it said my daughter had not played for 2 months. I asked her and she told me she stills plays everyday. She recently switched from an IPhone to a Galaxy Droid ... not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I think the origin friends list on iOS shows the last play for iOS users only. android users seem to not have a TSTO or never played since ages ago.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 18 hours ago