Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Is Hans Moleman required now?

I got the same task. I'm guessing it's just something they've written in for people with the premium character. I highly doubt they would require it for someone who doesn't have him.
  • I was wondering the same thing when I saw it come up (and even better, I had already sent Moleman to clean the plant when it did, so I barely had to wait to move things along!).

Hopefully someone who doesn't have him can let us know how it plays out if you don't have him.
  • itsmedanshep wrote:

Here I'm chiming in about this, not realizing I have two accounts, 1 with Moleman and 1 without.

On the one without, I'm up to Executive Lackey Pt. 5 and nothing related to Moleman has come up.

Did Burns get Smithers to hire a "cleaning wench" in the town without Moleman? Or was that dropped entirely?

It's interesting to see how the writers are putting premium characters into the main storyline.
  • Its just a "side by side" mission that looks like part of the main quest if you have Moleman.

If you bought Moleman in 2 months time, then it'd pop up.

Theres one also with Dr Nick at the Hospital, but when both came out at the same time it looked like part of the main quest.
  • Dan, thanks for exploring that! Interesting to see how they work it differently.