Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Items not for sale anymore

I finally saved up a lot of money and was wanting to buy some high priced items but I cannot find them. Not sure what they were but one was the lady shoe. Are they gone or can someone tell me where they are located? Thanks
  • Try the vault section now and again it pops up in there and now it’s on mine. Not sure if the vault section is the same for everyone
  • "98A12B;d-268629" wrote:
    Not sure what they were but one was the lady shoe.

Do you mean the Stiletto Sculpture?
    That's in the Yearbook. Just keep refreshing and it will come up in Column 4.
  • "98A12B;d-268629" wrote:
    I finally saved up a lot of money

"spyder1952850;c-2180578" wrote:
    That is only purchasable with donuts.

I interpreted @98A12B 's statement to mean that he'd (she'd? Seriously, we need a gender neutral pronoun) saved up money and bought donuts - because the Stiletto Sculpture is the only "Lady Shoe" thing I can think of.
    @98A12B , are you thinking of the Aspirational items?

• 50 Foot Magnifying Glass
    • Escalator to Nowhere
    • Popsicle Stick Skyscraper
    • The Sunsphere
    • World's Largest Zirconia

If it's any of those, everything except the Zirconia is in the Buildings sub-category of the store. But be warned: None of those buildings have a payout. They're meant to be money wasters and were put in the game early on when there was very little content and only a few levels.
    You'd be much better off converting your spare cash into donuts via XP Farming. There's Kwik-E-Mart (KEM) Farming for beginners (Uh, I've been playing for 6+ years and still do it) and stuff like Rat Trap Truck farming for people with Billions of cash (I do that, too).
    If you'd like more info on XP farming, just ask.
  • "wadebear;c-2180615" wrote:

I interpreted @98A12B 's statement to mean that he'd (she'd? Seriously, we need a gender neutral pronoun)

I personally use "they" @wadebear, so in your statement they'd saved up.....

Fits the bill imho.
  • "98A12B;c-2180910" wrote:
    Can someone explain the Rat Trap Truck farming and XP farming.

First: Generic XP farming. You've been doing that since you started playing - You gain levels by getting XP and every time you gain a level you get donuts. Level 60 is the last level you have to build a building / get a character / do tasks. After that you just get donuts. Until you reach level 939 it's 1 donut per level. After that you get Donut Prize Boxes which pay out 1, 2 OR 3 donuts. If you don't get 3 donuts you can pay to try again.
    Rat Trap Truck farming is for players who have billions of 'green bills' (In Game Cash - igc) and a daily income that keeps you in the billions. Don't worry, I'll show you how to do that - but it takes a while to get there.
    Kwik-E-Mart farming (KEM farming) is slower, but requires only a little igc per day.
    The real trick to XP farming is to increase your Multiplier. The higher your multiplier the faster you get donuts. The 'magic number' for the Multiplier is 1234% - at that point you get a Bonus Donut (Bonut) box for every Rat Trap Truck you buy.
    How do you quickly raise your Multiplier? The cheapest, quickest way to do it is by buying Mr. Burns Mystery Boxes,

which cost 6 donuts each and pay out in a predictable pattern (there are different patterns - only one is fully documented).
    People kept telling me to do that and I didn't listen. So I struggled along making just enough donuts to buy 1 thing per event. Then I finally listened and started buying Burns Boxes. Now I make 150 donuts a DAY. I could make more, but why bother?
    I recommend that you finish up all the level quests before you start trying to donut farm.
    The next thing to do is buy a batch of extra buildings. This increases your income so you don't run out of money. I bought:

• 24 Blue Houses (8 hour payout)
    • 26 White Houses (12 hour payout)
    • 25 Pink Houses (6 hour payout)
    • 23 Purple Houses (3 hour payout)

I wouldn't bother with the Orange Houses. They pay out too slowly .
    The houses will pay for themselves - and quite quickly. Here's a spreadsheet showing the math. Copy it to your own Google account and you can change the Bonus to match yours.
    While you're buying those buildings start saving up 25 donuts. You'll need them to activate the XP Collider for 10 days. This is the cheapest way to run it - 10 days at a time.
    You'll also need a space to build KEMs. Be clearing one out in a convenient location.
    Got all that? It only took me a few days to put it together in my most recent game. Now it's time to start farming...

• Put your XP Collider out and charge it up for 10 days.
    • Build your KEMs. I do 36 at a time, but you decide how many you want.
    • Come back in 4 hours (that's the same as most Event times, so...). Tap the KEMs to finish the build and collect the XP.
    • Sell the KEMs.
    • Buy more Kems.
    • Repeat.

I am now at the point where I only have to collect from my buildings once a day (with the Skyfinger Monument) and don't even bother putting my characters on tasks. Except God. God pays out $777,777 every 24 hours. And Yahweh - but I'll stop doing that when my multiplier is a little higher.
  • "wadebear;c-2180398" wrote:
    "98A12B;d-268629" wrote:
    Not sure what they were but one was the lady shoe.

Do you mean the Stiletto Sculpture?
    That's in the Yearbook. Just keep refreshing and it will come up in Column 4.

That is only purchasable with donuts.
  • Thanks for all the great feedback. Yes, the items wadebear listed were the ones. I have the escalator. I saved the green bills not donuts. Can someone explain the Rat Trap Truck farming and XP farming. I have a lot of Krusty bills I can convert to green bills, I have been saving those in case they start bringing in Krusty items.
  • There are Krusty items you can buy in the store all year round.
    The Krusty Palm Trees can go on grass, the normal Palm Trees for IGC will only go on the beach.
    I think there may be other Krusty plants that could be placed somewhere that IGC plants could not.