Forum Discussion

12 years ago

It's 5 billion for all 5 community prizes

how do you know this? its the same lay out as person prizes, it only tells the you the number for the prize your on.
  • am4692 wrote:
    http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/attachments/2011-lml-performance-parts-discussion/68757d1362684942-my-lml-cognito-4-6-lift-south-park-sorry-bp.jpg

Lol.

This is why it's better not to make declarations of things based only on assumptions and portions of info that don't tell the whole story.

Now hold still while I rub salt in your open wound.
  • mattmcshane wrote:
    am4692 wrote:
    SirCraigius wrote:
    am4692 wrote:
    Homer807 wrote:
    Why is this a poll?

Because if I'm right I know to lough at 51 people. :mrgreen:

And if your wrong then I shall cry :cry:

Me too :cry: , and after the fuss I've made I might not be able to show my face for awhile. :oops:

But I'm not wrong so I don't need to worry. 8)
    I hate to say I told you so.

We are moving very fast now though. We've took just over two days hit a billion, I bet we get to 5 billion in a week maximum at the speed we are now going.

I think we will get to 5 billion in less than 7 days from now. The counter is speeding up a little every hour. if it keeps up the trend I think we an have all the prizes in just a few weeks.
  • I hope the number of goo doesn't increase with each prize. Like we need 5 billion for the first then 11 billion for the second...and so on.
  • DIrishB wrote:
    am4692 wrote:
    http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/attachments/2011-lml-performance-parts-discussion/68757d1362684942-my-lml-cognito-4-6-lift-south-park-sorry-bp.jpg

Lol.

This is why it's better not to make declarations of things based only on assumptions and portions of info that don't tell the whole story.

Exactly. It's one thing to "think" and speculate you know how it's going to work, but declaring it as fact when you have no idea, and telling people you're going to laugh at them when you're right, is just rude and idiotic. This is supposed to be a community of people helping each other, not starting "I'm right and you're wrong" useless arguments.

That being said, it still might be 5 bill for all 5, but it's not looking that way.
  • mattmcshane wrote:
    am4692 wrote:
    SirCraigius wrote:
    am4692 wrote:
    Homer807 wrote:
    Why is this a poll?

Because if I'm right I know to lough at 51 people. :mrgreen:

And if your wrong then I shall cry :cry:

Me too :cry: , and after the fuss I've made I might not be able to show my face for awhile. :oops:

But I'm not wrong so I don't need to worry. 8)
    I hate to say I told you so.

We are moving very fast now though. We've took just over two days hit a billion, I bet we get to 5 billion in a week maximum at the speed we are now going.

That's only for the first prize, though. There's still no confirmation on how much is needed for all 5 prizes, but it's a safe bet it'll be 25 billion or more (assuming a 5 billion minimum for each prize). The event runs for 5 weeks, so we need a billion minimum each week.

At the current rate, it'll take 10 days to get to 5 billion. Granted as time goes on the Goo collection rate will increase, as the more casual, non-everyday players start the event in next week. And hopefully after a few weeks once the ghost bombs are unlocked (at 15 billion), that too should greatly increase the collection rates (I'm thinking using those will wipe out ghosts across the entire map or a large portion).

So, I think its possible, but it won't be easy. As a completist who's spent a lot of money on donuts to collect every building, character, alternate costume/building skin, and decoration released (whether donut, in game cash, or free limited time item), I want to continue that trend by getting all the community prizes.
  • chrisp530 wrote:
    DIrishB wrote:
    am4692 wrote:

Lol.

Exactly. It's one thing to "think" and speculate you know how it's going to work, but declaring it as fact when you have no idea, and telling people you're going to laugh at them when you're right, is just rude and idiotic. This is supposed to be a community of people helping each other, not starting "I'm right and you're wrong" useless arguments.

That being said, it still might be 5 bill for all 5, but it's not looking that way.

I deserve that. But if I was right whould it still have being rude and idiotic? My info was what it was, if everyone says I'm looking at a dog how do I know it's a cat in disguise.