Forum Discussion

12 years ago

It's gone !

u prob didnt sync it yeh
  • azchristopher wrote:
    shakillomd wrote:
    I bought the community centre logged out then when I went back to my game the update items were gone an it doesn't say update.

When spending donuts always go to the friends screen and back so that the game syncs.

Actually, get in the habit of doing that every single time before you exit the game. I always do it. My hope is that it saves my progress this way because I have really spotty WIFI reception at home and I'm always worried that a hiccup will cause me to lose something.
  • azchristopher wrote:
    shakillomd wrote:
    I bought the community centre logged out then when I went back to my game the update items were gone an it doesn't say update.

When spending donuts always go to the friends screen and back so that the game syncs.

+1 :thumbup:

Always sync the game no matter what you done safest way
  • Shadiest_one wrote:
    It has happened to me in the past. Try restarting your phone or just wait a while. Or uninstall, reinstall.

I wouldn't try to change anything (in game)
    Once the update comes back for you, your community center will be exactly where you left it
    . I restarted my fone and it came back thx and also to those who told me to visit friends town to sync will remember that In future .