Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Jebediah Statue

The one with the Stonecutters Table and the statue are not the same hidden gem. More then likely you never got the statue to begin and should of gotten 22 I believe worth of donuts for both.
  • Grats on getting the statue :)

There is a second Jebediah statue, but it was from whacking days 2013. It shows Jebediah with a snake. Who knows if it will ever be available again.
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    Hello OP, welcome to the forum. This was a well crafted question. The answer is that they are separate. You will enjoy the free donuts. May I suggest premium benches as your purchase. The towels on them are awesome!
    Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping.

http://i.imgur.com/DI0v8eZ.jpg
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    Hello OP, welcome to the forum. This was a well crafted question. The answer is that they are separate. You will enjoy the free donuts. May I suggest premium benches as your purchase. The towels on them are awesome!

Those are towels? I thought it was a kids sweater left behind. That must be why I never got their appeal :wink:
  • FarmerCyn wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

Those are towels? I thought it was a kids sweater left behind. That must be why I never got their appeal :wink:

No its a jacket. Can clearly see the sleeve and the opening of it.
  • Ningyo42 wrote:
    Just know that you should never forget your towel. :)

http://www.sideshowandsyrana.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/towelie-flickr-deanne1271.jpg
  • In reference to the "Homer" egg. I never got the donuts after setting him to sing, then tapping him 10 times. I got the "Secret Bonus" message, but no extra donuts or anything else.