Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Just passed 30K gift cards

Congratulations! I'm hopeful you will. Good luck!
  • groovephil wrote:
    28000 and not had a single token yet from a present.

Is this a record?

I got my first one from a present today. And I'm working 3 towns at the moment, so it's about average I'd say.
  • Wow I have been so lucky with the bonus coins
    My first 4 for 31k to 34k I got all good prizes

Grandpa snowman
    Snow monster
    Mr. Plow
    Clause Co.

I only have Plow King and snowmen left to get
  • Right on, I hit the 30 mark too and happy to get the 5 free spins per day, I wasted 100 doughnuts and bought 20 spins because I really really want Mr Plow and so far I've hit nothing but money, gift cards and decorations.
    Freaking frustrating!

• grogtheslayer wrote:
    That damn wheel! I'm looking forward to hitting 30000 gift cards today to generate extra tokens. Last night the arrow stopped on the peg between ClausCo and Snowman Grandpa, pointing up at ClausCo, and instead I was awarded with Snowman Grandpa, which I already had. I've also gotten duplicate Snowman Marge and Snowman Maggie (had them from last year). Lame. I'd much rather have ClausCo, Helter Shelter, and Abominable. I've already won the other special prizes.

EXACT same thing happened to me a cpl days ago with claus co/grandpa snowman... it fkin stinks!!!
  • I've almost hit 30k, expect to later on tonight when I do my neighbour taps. Been averaging 2700-3000 a day so I'm hoping to boss the spin wheel after today. I've managed to resist the urge to buy spins with donuts (so far) cos I figured it'd still be Christmassy time when I hit 30k (ahead of schedule from my estimate!)

The 'send 12 characters to xxxx' quest really helped with cards. I sent all the characters I could and from 2 quests I got nearly 2000 cards :) Massive win.