Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Krusty Land Question

They follow you when you go there. So when you tap the shuttle bus, the ones who have jobs in Krustyland and who are not currently on tasks, will follow you over and you can put them on jobs in Krustyland. When they are free in Krustyland, you can take them back to Springfield by clicking the bus in Krustyland.
  • Characters with jobs in KL:

Krusty
    Homer
    Bart
    Lisa
    Martin
    Millhouse
    Nelson
    Sideshow Mel
    Kearney
    Moleman
    SVT
    CBG
    Cletus
    Wiggum
    Lenny
    Carl
    Otto
    Skinner
  • So i'm on the homer/cletus job... Everyone else is free and I went to krustyland and no one else is there except krusty, homer, and cletus. do I have to wait for more quest until the rest comes to krustyland?
  • vietguy64225 wrote:
    So i'm on the homer/cletus job... Everyone else is free and I went to krustyland and no one else is there except krusty, homer, and cletus. do I have to wait for more quest until the rest comes to krustyland?

Yeah, after Homer and Cletus finish that task, you'll need Bart to be free to trigger the next quest. So just make sure he's free in Springfield, and he'll follow you over and start the next part.

Sahl is working on the walk through now, I'm sure it will be up and at the top of the page pretty soon.
  • chrisp530 wrote:
    Characters with jobs in KL:

Krusty
    Homer
    Bart
    Lisa
    Martin
    Millhouse
    Nelson
    Sideshow Mel
    Kearney
    Moleman
    SVT
    CBG
    Cletus
    Wiggum
    Lenny
    Carl
    Otto
    Skinner

Thanks for the list, I only just got homer doing the ring toss now so I was wondering who else went there, obviously other characters are triggered in order of quests.