Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Kwik-E-Mart Seasonal Prizes

I buy a gold card everyday and that's how I build up my donuts in a way I can afford :)
  • I like the idea of paying out based on your multiplier, and I like the event-related prize payouts. One alternative would be other kinds of prizes that can only be earned by playing the scratcher, maybe even premium prizes for buying golden scratchers.
  • forbiddeneve wrote:
    I buy a gold card everyday and that's how I build up my donuts in a way I can afford :)

Every day? That adds up. Do you win enough that makes it a better deal than just buying the donuts outright?
  • I definitely like the idea of a seasonal/event Scratch-R added to the Kwik-E-Mart. I don't feel it shouldn't replace the other Scratch-Rs; instead it should maybe be added in-between these two. As for cost? I suppose it depends upon what it potentially pays out, but I'm all for it being available for in-game cash.
  • I love this idea! It would help beginning players to build up their multiplier,even a little at a time, and remain freemium. And the seasonal currency would be great too. I hate that stupid floating mouse head. This would make it a lot more interesting. :)
  • forbiddeneve wrote:

That's like $30 a month! How many donuts do you have, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Glad to hear people like my suggestion. Now just for it to be noticed by the big fish at EA...
  • jraffa50 wrote:
    forbiddeneve wrote:

Every day? That adds up. Do you win enough that makes it a better deal than just buying the donuts outright?

Was wondering the same. $30 outright- 432 donuts vs. possibility for 100 per $1 day.