Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Lisa dialog for unknown content

you remember something of what she said?
  • Here is the quick battles dialogue:

Lisa: There's been so much fighting... Can an eight year-old girl really be desensitized to violence?
    Pie Man: But if we don't fight these felons the whole town will be overrun.
    Lisa: Maybe I can keep my wits, if I'm not being forced to sit and watch it all.
  • It wasn't the quick battles thing. I believe the dialog was lisa saying something to marge. I'm not 100% sure though. It was clear from reading the part I seen that I missed dialog prior to it. As if the game registered me as tapping through that dialog as a result of taps I was doing for other things at the time the game decided to start the dialog. I have clobber girl in progress but based on the dialog found online for the portion I completed of it, what I missed isn't from that. I also bought fruit bat-man, windlad and solar (pretty sure that quest was complete already). Other than that I'm not sure if there was any extended dialog from event content. I haven't crafted or bought any premium stuff from act 2 yet. And don't have the attack copter or gluteus from the prize tracks yet. If any of that helps.