Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Literally Can't build anymore Say WHAT!?

they just upped the Max Limit - time to rid yourself of some bushes................... :mrgreen:
  • Thanks guys....I'll just have to do some major thinking of what I will have to put into storage....
  • this is what I have been saying all along.... EA should give bonus XPs for items in inventory like what we have for SH. It will save a lot of land

keep on hitting this myself and I have a stack of things packed away since I cannot put in any more
  • Jabba0the0hutt wrote:
    1pillform wrote:
    Sure if I took away my amazing designs I made sure then I could keep playing....but my town would look ugly as sin and not Unique what so ever....

Pictures or their not "amazing designs" .... LOL

I posted a few images on the first page of "What Have You Done With 3D?" And I also posted other images on other threads of some stuff I've made. I guess they aren't THAT amazing lol just for me they are.
  • I just stored my Symbol of Hope design I made And it added up to 210 or so items. That is a LOT just for a design that I don't exactly need. So I decided to store the items I used for the design. So that gave me some room to work with. The thing is I got a ton of land but I am afraid to place anything. Guess I'll have to stop designing from here on out. Unless they raise the item cap again....And thanks again for explaining the Bridges...I do got one I guess I can get rid of. I think there is a few others I can get rid of as well. I forgot I also got stuff in the ocean. Like the Water World items. I can get rid of those. In fact everything in the ocean I plan on getting rid of. I don't see the point in the ocean area anymore.

I would think boardwalk pieces would also take up item cap space right? Because they have a item count when you store them. Same with Heights boardwalk pieces.