Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Manual for new players

Check your settings on a regular basis to make sure that the donut confirm setting is on. That can save you quite a few donuts on accidental taps. :oops: :D
  • Samaranth01 wrote:
    Check your settings on a regular basis to make sure that the donut confirm setting is on. That can save you quite a few donuts on accidental taps. :oops: :D

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: and don't use task 24h :) little = batter :)

p.s. dont nuke town ...
  • The single most valuable thing I've learned is that you can cancel a task by storing the character or the structure they are using. (The caveat is that Homer, Lisa, and the Simpson house can't be stored, so if possible put Homer and Lisa on tasks that use things you can store so you can free them up when needed.)
  • Can I suggest that you pool all the good tips that come up on the front page, ideally the OP, especially if this thread becomes very popular and long, that way new players don't need to read through all of the pages?
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Check this forum every day for the best advice you can find anywhere! 8)
  • Also check the Race to the Finish thread.
    There are a group of players that started new towns at the same time, partly to see who can reach level 50 first by Dec 31, but also we are posting all the hints to help new players. Lotsof useful information.
  • Buy plenty of freemium limited time items as you I'll always wish you had more if you don't stock up! Also, you'll always find a use for them! :-)
  • patwright4 wrote:
    Krustyland becomes pretty much neglected so focus on the main quest line and get Springfield cash before KL tickets.

I disagree. I visit my Krustyland several times a day. Sideshow You pays out donuts every so often (120 visits by my count), and the tickets collected can be exchanged for cash (which can come in handy).

I'm chiming in on"'Don't rush to buy land right away". Land doesn't earn money. Buy as little land as possible and just cram everything in until you catch up. You're gonna need neighbors and the neighbors need stuff to tap. This is a game, not an art contest. It doesn't have to look pretty.

Check the finding friends threads and get yourself 100 neighbors. Visit them every day. Once you've earned all the Friend Prizes you start getting free donuts for doing Friend Actions and the cash payouts increase.