Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Mausoleum generating snakes!

I am not sure what to make of this post. Do you have pics to back any of these statements up?

• JimJ321 wrote:
    I am not sure what to make of this post. Do you have pics to back any of these statements up?

nope, I was tapping not snapping.

I tapped on the mausoleum when it was due and a bunch if snakes all appeared right where the skeletons normally appear.
  • I don't have the mausoleum, but when I look in the store it says that it spawns skeletons.
  • I think I've gotten everything to spawn from the mausoleum, usually what the campfire is. At first I thought I was losing my mind.
  • Blinky2530 wrote:
    I have also, very rarely, had the mausoleum spawn......nothing. Tap, the icon goes away, and no gum ball.
    that means your town and your bank are full.
  • AARONRTD wrote:
    I think I've gotten everything to spawn from the mausoleum, usually what the campfire is. At first I thought I was losing my mind.

not to worry, I sent out a search party - they came back and said it wasnt your mind to lose.
  • ForumNerds wrote:
    adidas4fun68 wrote:
    Blinky2530 wrote:
    I have also, very rarely, had the mausoleum spawn......nothing. Tap, the icon goes away, and no gum ball.
    that means your town and your bank are full.

Actually, I had the same experience as Blinky on one occasion.. I cleared my town, tapped the first mausoleum and got my crowd of skeletons (they come out in one clump ) ... Squished those just fine. Then tapped the second mausoleum and nothing came out at all. Never showed up at all. But every other time it worked just fine. But it was something other than the town being full ... Weird, huh?

i have two mausoleums and two snake logs. They are geographically separate. When I tap on the second of each it spawns right beside the "number one" mausoleum/log. Took me a few days to figure that one out.