Forum Discussion

2 years ago

May 18th 2023 - servers seem to be back running again

As many noticed the servers have been down for a while, but it looks like it's sorted now
Happy Tapping
( oops on the date - edited now !! 😊 )

• Hey now that’s some friendly customer service. I hope it starts a trend ?
  • I miss @LPNintendoITA !! When i get a patch update i want to know what’s in it! Has anyone else the ability to see what changes came down from EA?
  • AFIK just that pop-up and the free sprinkles
    EDIT: It also fixed the problem for the re-release Cheap Space Homer pt. 6 where the tasks weren't showing ?
  • Give it a kick ( close + restart the app ), or check Downdetector/EA. If the latter shows no issues so the servers are up but busy it doesn't usually need a re-install, just a nudge.
    Turning off the devices internet access so it says it's your fault also often helps. You should be able to do that from the drop-down menu ( or edit that menu so you can ) and then hit retry on that alternate Can't Connect screen after using the drop-down to turn internet access back on.
    I only hit Retry on the Bart screen once, if it comes back with a countdown I'll kill it and restart it and then try that plan B if I don't get in.
  • I frequently force close the app, including pushing it off the recent apps screen. That gives me a fresh reboot from the first intro screen.

Also, i have bypassed the login request many times by doing this. Sometimes it “finds” my saved credentials and lets me enter the game without the phone number confirmation. So i try to push it through whenever i see that.

Also when they verify of the phone number is rejected a first time, just hitting enter again is often successful.
  • In the future if it keeps saying it can't connect do we have to reinstall the app or just wait until it is fixed?