Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Mensa Meeting

Build a gazebo
  • It's in the gazebo! You need the gazebo - it will be in the decorations section.

And the thread title was misleading :wink: Thought I was going to crash a fun party!
  • Petersburg7 wrote:
    mmmmdonuts0 wrote:
    It's in the gazebo!

Ty. What is that in German?

I think it is: Pavillon i might be wrong as i dont speak german lol
  • Many thanks for your help. Really appreciate that.
    But how do I know that I need certain items to move on?
    If I dont have the full task list, this quest would have never shown up.
  • dromtsul wrote:
    When you open his tasks, scroll to the bottom. It lists the tasks currently unavailable along with the requirements.

You mean the tasks that are listed/visible but somehow, let me say it like this, blacked out/not available yet?
  • Try to have one of everything built especially when they tell you to e.g. the orange house is necessary later on in the game. There are a few gliches in the game too which is why we have this lovely forum. :wink: Have a look in the FAQ on this site if you get stuck or want to prepare for what comes:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page
  • Sers, du must die Gartenlaube bauen ;) diese wei?e H?tte mit dem roten Dach (is ne Dekoration...)
  • Petersburg7 wrote:
    dromtsul wrote:
    When you open his tasks, scroll to the bottom. It lists the tasks currently unavailable along with the requirements.

You mean the tasks that are listed/visible but somehow, let me say it like this, blacked out/not available yet?

Yup. It should say Requires: Gazebo under Mensa Meeting but it will be dark because you can't actually do it.
  • Ok. Thanks. I got it now.

My final question:
    Can I do the Mensa job right now, even if the Comic Book Guy does NOT have the "thought bubble" signaled?
    Does it count then as "done"?

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 16 days ago