Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Moe's Tavern. Help please.

There is not much of a way to go wrong in this game, the quests are presented one after another and just lead to it. Make sure all of your quests are completed and you do not have anything outstanding. Otherwise you just have to wait for it to come, which I think was just after the Java Server.

If it goes a few days maybe you have a bug. You could always try logging out of your orgin id and log back in, not sure if that would do anything or not
  • Try letting all of your characters roam free without doing any tasks for awhile. When the correct people are available, the quest will hopefully pop up for you.
  • Warpt1 wrote:
    How long have you been waiting for the quest to unlock?

I pretty much had to send everyone to church back to back (12hr quests x6); build the Java Cafe (24hr); wait for the CBG to drink coffee (8hr) and finally Homer unlocked it. All the while Cletus was brewing moonshine (24hr quest), Ned was going on a church marathon (12hr quests x3) and Reverend Lovejoy was holding sermon (24 hr quest)

So it took a couple days when all was said and done before Moe's Tavern unlocked for me this morning. Now I just have to come up with the $ to build it and wait.

This is a great help thank you. I am just building the church now as just had the quest set by Flanders. Seems its going to be a few days until I get the tavern the and Marge for the bad dreams quest.

Thanks again Warpt1 & kdvand