Forum Discussion

9 years ago

monorail ideas?

Use all those stored monorail pieces to build a second complete monorail in Springfield Heights. Move one of your stations over there and start building. It will look like a Disney ride with all the curves, etc. but at least you'll get some use out of the extra sections of track. Hint: not all stations can be used in the Heights.

http://i.imgur.com/xXVxtdl.jpg?1
  • I have already posted on this subject. I want either a viaduct over the mountains, a tunnel through the mountains, or sections of track that can be placed in the ocean, or in combination with a bridge system over the water, including an under the sea tunnel, like they have in Virginia Beach and Norfolk, VA. I was a long haul trucker for many years, and I have to tell you, it was a trip going over a bridge over the ocean just a few feet below, then looking out, and just water, and no bridge. You actually go through a tunnel 300 FT below the bay. I guess, it was cheaper and quicker for traffic to go under the water, than to build a bridge big enough to allow ships to go underneath.
  • fastshadow2 wrote:
    I would like to get intersections to cross existing tracks.

That would be cool! :D
    bluntcard
    Seasoned Rookie

I agree that you should collect tracks by amount, not type.
    Just choose the type of track you like.
    Seems so silly otherwise.